ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING TO BE HELD ON OCTOBER 21st
- Take notice that the Annual General Meeting of The Society for the
Study of Egyptian Antiquities will be held at the Near and Middle
Eastern Civilizations Dept. of the University of Toronto, 4 Bancroft
Ave., Rm. 215, in the City of Toronto and the Province of Ontario,
on FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21st, 2005 at the hour of 7pm for the following
1. To confirm the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on
Friday, October 29th, 2004
2. To receive and consider the annual financial report containing a
balance shee as of September 1st, 2004-August 31, 2005 and a
statement of income and expenditures for the period ended, together
with a report of the auditor.
3. To recieve the President's address
4. To receive and consider the reports of the Committee chairs.
5. To elect trustees
6. To appoint the auditor and authorize the trustees to fix the
7. To transact such further business as may properly come before
the meeting or adn adjournment or adjournments thereof.
A written copy of this notice, together with a proxy voting form
are being mailed to all SSEA members.