Call for Course Proposals: Toronto Chapter

  • SSEAToronto
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2011

      SSEA Toronto Chapter 2011-2012 Courses

      Call for Applications

      For the past two years the SSEA-Toronto Chapter has offered its members and interested members of the public courses on a variety of topic regarding ancient Egyptian history and culture. We are now accepting course proposals from qualified candidates for the upcoming year. To be considered applicant are asked to submit the following information.

      r A letter detailing the applicant's:

      o   Education

      o   Qualifications

      o   Experience

      r A complete course outline including:

      o   Course Title

      o   Course Description

      o   A detailed Syllabus for a 4 week course (2 hours a week)

      Interested applicants are asked to submit their course proposals to Zoe McQuinn (zoem@...), SSEA-Toronto Chapter President and Chair of the Course Selection Committee, electronically by August 20th 2011. Only successful applicants will be contacted. Pay for instructors of our courses is dependent on enrolment levels, with a minimum of $400 to a maximum of $800.