Supreme Council of Antiquities website and SSEA News

  • The Society for the Study of Egyptian An
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2004
      You might like to visit the SCA website to get the latest news on
      Egypt: http://www.sca.gov.eg/index.html

      SSEA news and news from our affiliated digs will be on its way by
      the weekend. The SSEA Newsletter has gone to press.

      The first SSEA event of the year will take place on THURSDAY,
      SEPTEMBER 27TH in RM. 108 of the KOFFLER PHARMACY MANAGEMENT
      BUILDING, 569 SPADINA AVE. Our first event is an 8PM lecture by
      Prof. Andrew Nelson of the University of Western Ontario. He will
      be talking about two "naturalized Canadian" mummies: the Sulman
      Mummy (aka "Cleo") and the MacSkimming Mummy (aka "Lady H"). For
      more information, links and pictures, visit
      http://www.geocities.com/ssea.geo