JSSEA 30 IS IN THE MAIL!!

  • The Society for the Study of Egyptian An
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2006

      The long-delayed Volume XXX of the Journal of the SSEA (and the only slightly delayed Spring 2006 Newsletter) were mailed this past weekend.

      Thanks are due to trustee Chris Irie whose invaluable help with the production of the Journal - including accepting home delivery of several hundred kilos of journals) has enabled to the publication of the last two volumes of the JSSEA to take place quickly and under budget.  Thanks are also due to our President Gayle Gibson and other volunteers who travelled to Kitchener Ontario and personally stuffedhundreds of Newsletters and Journals into  envelopes.  More thanks are due to our editors: Gene Cruz-Uribe for the Journal and Jennette Boehmer for the Newsletter.  And finally, thanks to all our members who have waited so patiently for this volume.

          Lyn Green, Vice-President.