Problem occurs while compiling SSAHA

  • Kelvin Low Kong Gui
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2006
      Hi there,

      I get this error while running the this command under Binary.

      -@myComputer ~
      $ cd ssaha

      -@myComputer ~/ssaha
      $ cd Binary

      -@myComputer ~/ssaha/Binary
      $ make ssaha
      make: *** No rule to make target `/Global/GlobalDefinitions.cpp',
      needed by `GlobalDefinitions.o'. Stop.

      Any chance to solve this?
    • aws@sanger.ac.uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2006
        I seem to remember that you have to set an environment variable, as described in
        the makefile (or readme file, somewhere in that directory).

        Adam.