TraceSearch

  • Adam Spargo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2006
      Hi,
      As you have previously expressed an interest in the SSAHA2 package, you
      might like to try our new TraceSearch facillity:

      http://trace.ensembl.org/cgi-bin/tracesearch

      This service uses a distributed version of the SSAHA2 algorithm to search
      the entire trace archive at WTSI, giving unpresidented access to sequences
      from all sequencing projects, whether finished or not, via sequence
      similarity.

      We hope you find this service useful,

      Adam.

      On behave of the SSAHA2 development team.

      --
      Dr Adam Spargo
      High Performance Assembly Group email: aws@...