ssaha2 v1.0.1

  • Adam Spargo
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
      We are pleased to announce a new release of the ssaha2 package along with
      the first release of ssahaEST. You can download binaries at:

      http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Software/analysis/SSAHA2/

      Please let me know if you have any comments or problems.

      You received this email because at some stage you have expressed an
      interest in ssaha2, if you would like to be removed from this list or you
      know of somebody who would like to be added please let me know.

      --
      Dr Adam Spargo
      High Performance Assembly Group email: aws@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
        I'm wondering if there is some documentation available on-line -
        especially regarding ssaha2est.

        regards and TIA,

        Malcolm Cook
      • Adam Spargo
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2005
          Hi,
          Unfortunetly there is nothing online yet, but usage is straigth-forward. A
          man page and an example is enclosed in the download, please feel free to
          contact us with any specific problems.

          Cheers,

          Adam.