testHashTableNoOverlap on Windows

  • pauline_ng_98105
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2003
      Hello,

      Has anyone ever successfully run testHashTableNoOverlap on Windows?
      Tests 1-6 are completed successfully, but in Test 7 I'm getting an
      exception:

      destructing SequenceReaderFile0x22a84
      destructing SequenceReader
      CaughtException: bad_alloc

      This after I've inserted the line:

      if ((andMask == 0) && (i!=0)) andMask=~0;

      after line 221 in GlobalDefinitions.cpp, as recommended in an earlier
      message.

      Any advice would be much appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Pauline