81Re: [ssahausers] Patch for building with recent gcc.

  • Adam Spargo
    Aug 23, 2006
      > Is there somebody who still has the patch available? I am affraid I
      > would be unable to do the packaging by myself without it

      Sorry, I just linked to it.

      > [PS: For my personnal use, I am also considering using ssaha to map
      > affymetrix 25-mers on the v6 assembly of the zebrafish genome, but my
      > computer has only ~750 Mo of RAM. Could anybody suuggest an
      > appropriate word size, or shall I just give up?]

      You need more memory at present, but an upcoming version of ssaha2 should
      support disk based hashes.

      Cheers,

      Adam.

      Dr Adam Spargo
      High Performance Assembly Group email: aws@...
      Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute Tel: +44 (0)1223 834244 x7728
      Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SA Fax: +44 (0)1223 494919
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic