29Re: [ssahausers] SSAHA API?

  • Will Spooner
    Apr 15, 2003
      Hi Jonathan,

      Unfortunatly there is currently no Perl API to SSAHA. However, if you're
      building a web interface, you may like to look at the EnsemblServer
      appliction from the SSAHA distribution. This is a TCP/IP client/server
      implementation, which means that you can run a persistent SSAHA server on
      a different machine to the web server. This is how we run the Ensembl
      sshaview web application.

      Dr William Spooner whs@...
      Ensembl Web Developer http://www.ensembl.org