1Compilation of client server in EnsemblServer

  • luca.toldo@merck.de
    Jun 5, 2002
      dear all,
      I have tried to compile v30 under Irix and under Linux and it failed in
      both circumstances, with different errors of course.

      a) Linux g++ version 2.96
      the ssaha standalone and ssaha.a compiled fine, however the make client
      server in EnsemblServer failed due to:
      - conflicting types for typedef long unsigned int socklen_t
      - ClientServerUtils.cpp MSG_NONBLOCK undeclared and other messages

      b) Irix g++ version 2.95.2
      the ssaha standalone and ssaha.a compiled fine, however the make client
      server in EnsemblServer failed due to:
      -ClientServerUtils.cpp: In function 'void (*signal(int,void(*)(int))(int)'
      assigment of voids ...
      -ClientServerUtils.cpp: MSG_NONBLOCK undeclared

      Might that be due to the version of g++ ? It seems to me as if it has been
      built with version g++ version 3.0.3.

      Luca
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic