The Proof is in Organic: Organic is more nutritious, british studies

  • Shreedhar Thuljaram
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      We talk all the time about what and how much to eat and ignore an important fact: That about 95% of the energy our bodies utilize is derived from the oxygen found in the air we breathe. “Deep breathing techniques which increase oxygen to the cell are the most important factor in living a disease-free and energetic life…Remember, where cells get enough oxygen, cancer will not, can not occur.” - Dr Otto Warburg, won Nobel Prize in Physiology/ Medicine 1931
      ***
      The Art Of Living teaches a powerful breathing technique called Sudarshan Kriya®, that purifies and rejuvenates both the mind and body. It is known to have beneficial effects on the physiology, nervous system, endocrine system and the immune system. Please visit us.artofliving.org for more information.