Sri Sri Yoga Course starting today@our Metuchen, Art Of Living Center

  • ramesh prathap
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2012

      Dear All,

      Sri Sri Yoga is a celebration of the diversity in Yoga in a simple and joyful manner. We combine yoga essentials- breathing techniques, stretching and postures, meditation and relaxation, and yogic knowledge.

      By incorporating all these beautiful facets of yoga we are able to look deep beyond the level of the physical body and really sharpen our sensitivity and awareness of subtler levels of existence. Practice of Sri Sri Yoga cultivates a more healthy and happy lifestyle.
      On a physical level, Yogic exercises strengthen, lengthen and replenish muscle tissues, which helps hold bones and align the whole body.
      Holding postures burns fat and reduces cholesterol.

       Yogic breathing brings more oxygen to the heart and nourishes the whole system.

      The breath work also aids in reducing toxin levels in the body by expelling unwanted stresses.

      Yoga’s greatest benefits are felt in the mind. We all know that peace of mind is more valuable than an attractive figure. Even though the practice of Yoga will defiantly improve one’s physical appearance, the radiance of a Yogi’s smile and energetic eyes are the best rewards.

      Here is a chance for us to experience it :-) :-)

      Venue: Art Of Living Center
      Address:
      212 Durham Ave Metuchen, NJ 08840

      Start Date: May 15, 2012   ,
      End Date: May 20, 2012
      Weekday Timings: 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm
      Weekend Timings: 8:00 am to 10:30 am

      Please Pass on this message to your friends & relatives.

      You can Contact : 732 692 7128 (Ramesh Prathap)  for more details or  Register @ http://secure.artofliving.org/course_details.aspx?course_id=12356

      Regards,
      Ramesh Prathap