402Sri Sri Yoga starting at Art Of Living Jersey City Center, 3-6th April

  • ramesh prathap
    Mar 29, 2014
      Dear Ones,

      I am very happy to inform you about our upcoming Sri SriYoga at Jersey City Center , from 3-6th April ( Followed by 2 practice sessions on 12&13th April)

      Link to register for the course is: http://secure.artofliving.org/course_details.aspx?course_id=16520
      You can reach me (Ramesh Prathap) at 732 692 7128 for any queries.
      Request you to please share this information with your friends/relatives.

      The Five Secrets
      There are five secrets which are sacred and are guarded by the subtle beings and angels in this creation. They are:
      • Jananarahasya (the secret of birth): Birth is a secret. How a soul takes a body, the criteria for selecting the place of birth, time of birth, type of body, parents, etc are all a secret.

      • Maranarahasya (the secret of death): Death is a highly guarded secret. Death remains a mystery. The process of separation of spirit from matter and its journey from then on is a secret.

      • Rajarahasya (the royal secret, the secret of ruling): The principles of governing; the principles of maintaining the orderliness in creation are a secret.

      • Prakritirahasya (the secret of nature): Nature is a mystery. The more you know about nature, the mystery deepens. The more a scientist knows, the more he feels there is much more to know. Science, though appearing to resolve the mystery in creation, has deepened it. The knowledge of particles, wave functions, black holes, the vacuum state, etc have only deepened the mystery.

      • Mantrarahasya (secret of mantras): The mantras and their effect, influence, method and mode of working are all a mystery. Mantras are the impulses or rhythms of consciousness, which itself is a mystery.
      Usually in the West, a secret is shameful and dishonest. But in the East, it is honored and regarded as sacred.

      With Love and Best Wishes,
      Ramesh Prathap

      If you are with a Guru it is to learn, serve, dissolve and disappear not to achieve, accomplish, compete or perform Sri Sri..