398Sri Sri Yoga @ North Brunswick - Starting tomorrow , 09/04

  • ramesh prathap
    Sep 3, 2013
      Dear Yogis and Yoginis,

      How are you? Hope you all had a great long week end.

      If you would want to Relax more,Re-charge and Rejuvenate yourself with Sri Sri Yoga,  here is the opportunity.
      We have upcoming Sri Sri Yoga course at our North Brunswick center from 09/04  to 09/08.

      Also, request you to please share this information with your near and dear ones, since you know the value of it :-).

      I have attached below more details of the course, for your easy reference.Hoping to see some of you on the course.
      Sri Sri Yoga is a discipline, both gentle and powerful, that integrates elements from the different paths of yoga, especially Hatha yoga, uniting the body, mind and breath in awareness.

      Here the wisdom and techniques of yoga are brought to you in a joyful and thorough manner, and covers a vast range from breathing techniques to various body postures (asanas) to knowledge and guided meditations.

      Sri Sri Yoga goes beyond the physical body and helps you sharpen your sensitivity towards more subtle levels of existence, leading to a full blossoming of the human potential.

      Sri Sri Yoga Level 1

      This 10 hours workshop provides an experience of all aspects of yoga, including:
      • Combination of gentle and vigorous postures as well as dynamic exercises
      • Powerful breathing techniques
      • Application of yogic Knowledge
      • Simple tools for relaxation
      • Guided meditations
      • Yogic perspective on attaining a balanced diet.
      • Introduction to Ayurveda, the science of life.
      Through this course , the bountiful fruits of yoga can be experienced quickly

      Regards,
      Ramesh Prathap

      If you are with a Guru it is to learn, serve, dissolve and disappear not to achieve, accomplish, compete or perform Sri Sri..