392[USVolunteers] Dive deeper into Yoga with webinars and Sri Sri Yoga Level 2
- May 2, 2013From: Graduate Programs <Graduate.Programs@...>
Date: Thu, May 2, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Subject: [USVolunteers] Dive deeper into Yoga with webinars and Sri Sri Yoga Level 2
To: usvolunteers@...Yoga is a complete lifestyle that bring a variety of benefits. Much more than postures on a mat, yoga brings total balance in your life - throughout the body, into the mind and for your soul.
Join us at the Yoga webinar and learn about:
- Different facets of yoga - postures, pranayamas and meditation
- Role of postures, pranayamas and meditation and their unique benefits in creating health and wellness
- Creating a balanced practice of all the facets in your busy schedule
- Different ways the practice of yoga can increase your health, harmony of being and
- Opportunities to learn Yoga through the Sri Sri Yoga Level 2 workshopYoga Webinar: Monday, May 6th, 2013 8:00pm CST / 9:00pm ESTTo join the webinar, there are 2 steps to complete:Step 1: Click here to join the webinar online: http://www.anymeeting.com/srisriyoga1 (this will enable you to see the webinar slides during presentation)Step 2: To hear the audio, please join by dialing this conference Call Number from your phone:
(512) 400-4809 | PIN: 3937436.
Questions about Yoga?
For any Yoga questions / topics you may like covered during the webinar, please email them to:
YogaWebinarInfo@...Announcing: The first Sri Sri Yoga Level 2 course in Sri Sri Ashram, Uvalde Texas.We are happy and excited to announce the Sri Sri Yoga Level 2 course scheduled during the Memorial day weekend (May 23 toCourse highlights:
About the Teacher:Dr. Bharti Verma is a family physician and experienced teacher with Art of Living and Sri Sri Yoga. She is also a Teacher Trainer who has groomed over 2,000 Sri Sri Yoga Teachers around the world. She has over 20 years of teaching experience with Art of Living and is currently the Vice President of Art of Living Foundation, Canada. She is an extremely dynamic teacher who inspires her students towards exuberant health and wellness through Yoga.
- Simple yet powerful yoga postures, energizing pranayamas and deep meditations
- Four days of yogic lifestyle
- Strengthen and tone your muscles through Subtle Strengthening and Healing Contractions (SSaHC) process
- Powerful yogic cleansing processes
- Profound knowledge from classic yoga texts
- Retreat setting amidst the scenic Texas Hill Country
You received this message as a subscriber on the list:
To be removed from the list, send any message to: