388YOGA WEBINARS on Jan 14th and SSY in Secaucus, NJ

  • srisriyoganj
    Jan 13, 2013
      Greetings for the New Year and hope you are staying warm!

      A great way to start the new year is to recharge your body and mind through the practice of Yoga. Yoga is a complete lifestyle that brings a variety of benefits. Much more than postures on a mat, yoga brings total balance in your life - throughout the body, into the mind and for your soul. If you are interested in exploring more about Yoga, please join us for a Sri Sri Yoga Webinar on Monday, Jan 14th across the West and East coast. Details below.

      If you have already taken a Sri Sri Yoga level 1 course, then we invite you attend a Sri Sri Yoga Level 2 course with Yogacharya Krishan Verma ji in our breathtaking Boone ashram over the President's day Weekend. Please see the attached e-flyer for details.

      West Coast Yoga Webinar
      Monday, Jan 14th, 2013 | 7:00pm - 7:30pm Pacific Time
      To join the webinar, there are 2 steps to complete:
      Step 1: Click here to join the webinar online: http:// www.anymeeting.com/ WebConference-beta/default. aspx?ip_ek=SSYoga1
      Step 2: To hear the audio, please join by dialing this conference Call Number from your phone: 213-416-1560 |  PIN: 943179376

      East Coast Yoga Webinar
      Monday, Jan 14th, 2013 | 9:00pm - 9:30 pm East Coast Time
      1:  Click here to join the webinar: http://www. anymeeting.com/WebConference- beta/default.aspx?ip_ek= saravankrishnan1&rslt= d2afc7d3-498c-4d67-b931- a682c1ca9520
      Step 2: To hear the audio, please join the conference Call : Toll Number: 213-416-1560| PIN: 543337878

      We invite you to deepen your experience of Yoga with Sri Sri Yoga Level 2, Feb 2013 at Boone, NC.

      "Sri SriYoga" course in Secaucus from 31-Jan-2013 to 3rd Feb 2013.
      Weekday Timings:7:00 pm to 9:30 pm
      Weekend Timings:8:00 am to 11:00 am

      "Sri Sri Yoga" is a celebration of the diversity inYoga in a simple and joyful manner. We combineyoga essentials- breathing techniques, stretching and postures, meditation and relaxation, and yogic knowledge. By incorporating all these beautiful facets of yoga we are able to look deep beyond the level of the physical body and really sharpen our sensitivity and awareness of subtler levels of existence. Practice of Sri Sri Yoga cultivates a more healthy and happy lifestyle.
      To experience & enjoy the benefits of this course,
      please register online at
      Early Bird discount ends on 17th Jan 2013 )

      Sri Sri Yoga Team
      New Jersey