386MOST POWERFUL COURSE (YES!) FOR TEENS IN KING OF PRUSSIA, PA

  • srisriyoganj
    Dec 29, 2012
      Dears,

      The YES! course in Oaks(King Of Prussia) has been postponed to Jan ( 11th-13th).  I wanted to send you all, this information about the course .
      We all are aware that it is a very powerful course for TEENS. It really helps in shaping their personality along with short kriya. They need it to tide over this tough phase of their life.

      I would not want the teens here to miss the opportunity when the course is coming so close. Please do your best in getting the inform across parents of teens whom you know. Thank you.

      The Art of Living Foundation's program for TEENS - Youth Empowerment Seminar ( YES ! ) : Jan 11th - 13th
      The Youth Empowerment Seminar (YES!) is a dynamic and fun program that challenges teens to take responsibility for their life and provides a comprehensive set of practical tools for releasing stress, mastering emotions, and raising self-awareness.

      The program addresses :

      • Teens' physical, mental, social, and emotional development
      • Breathing techniques to relieve stress and bring the mind into focus
      • Dynamic games and yoga
      • Practical knowledge to create awareness
      • Experiential processes to develop problem-solving strategies
      • Dynamic group discussions designed to help teens feel at ease in challenging situations, increase confidence, withstand criticism and peer pressure
      Dates & Time : Jan 11th: 5:30 – 8:30p.m. ;  Jan 12th: 12:30 – 7:30p.m, Jan 13th: 12:30 - 6p.m.
      Venue            : Green Tree Church of the Brethren, 1078 Egypt Rd, Oaks, PA - 19456
      Website         : www.youthempowermentseminar. org
      Course Fee    : $175 ( Early Bird - $160 until Jan 4th   )
      Contact          : Rekha Singh – rekha.singh@...  , 610 765 1237 , 732 470 6403
      Link for Course Info & Registration : http://secure.artofliving.org/ course_details.aspx?course_id= 13624

      Watch these videos to get an idea of how the YES! program impacts TEENS positively -
      1. YES! Program in India :
      http://goo.gl/OytqB ( Teenagers speak )
      http://goo.gl/0DmbK ( Parents speak )
      2. YES! Program in Israel: http://goo.gl/9EhKb