385Sri Sri Yoga @ Secaucus - from 31 Jan 2013 to 3rd Feb 2013

  • ramesh prathap
    Dec 29, 2012
      Dear ones,

      I am very happy to inform you all that "Sri Sri Yoga" course is starting in Secaucus, from 31-Jan-2013 to 3rd Feb 2013.
      Weekday Timings: 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm
      Weekend Timings: 8:00 am to 11:00 am

      "Sri Sri Yoga" is a celebration of the diversity in Yoga in a simple and joyful manner. We combine yoga essentials- breathing techniques, stretching and postures, meditation and relaxation, and yogic knowledge. By incorporating all these beautiful facets of yoga we are able to look deep beyond the level of the physical body and really sharpen our sensitivity and awareness of subtler levels of existence. Practice of Sri Sri Yoga cultivates a more healthy and happy lifestyle.
      To experience & enjoy the benefits of this course, please register online at http://secure.artofliving.org/course_details.aspx?course_id=13786   ( Early Bird discount ends on 17th Jan 2013 )

      Below are some of the testimonials received from Sri Sri Yoga Participants.
      1) Before joining this class, I used to experience giddiness, vomiting, palpitations, and my heartbeats used to raise 96-100/ min every now and then. Now, I feel good. All my problems of feeling giddy and palpitations have disappeared.
      Nika
      Irkutsk, Russia

      2) Taking the Sri Sri Yoga course, I feel that it has helped me to relax and decrease stress in general. My sleep has improved and my appetite is normalizing. For example, I have reduced cravings for sweets.
      Iva Tomic
      Accountant, Croatia
      3) The Sri Sri Yoga course was fun, profound, and quietening. I found the mix of postures, breathing and silence to be unique and invigorating.
      Ms. Lilly Bhat
      Chennai, India

      4) The actual course itself was fun, relaxed and contemporary yet steeped in ancient knowledge and practice. The emphasis was on paying attention to ones own experiences, and working within ones own physical capability. This "self-paced" approach makes Sri Sri Yoga suitable for young and old, big or small. After taking the Sri Sri Yoga course I found that the holistic approach of Sri Sri Yoga (postures, breathing, knowledge and meditation) has helped me to approach life with improved health and physical fitness, enthusiasm, and creativity, with a deep sense of peace and contentment. For me, Sri Sri Yoga practice is essential for daily life.
      Jahir Hussain
      Entrepreneur

      5) I was suffering from severe back pain for 5 to 6 months. I went for many treatments, ayurvedic and allopathic, but none had long-term effects. I was told about this wonderful course – Sri Sri Yoga. I am so glad to share that after the course I got relieved from my back pain and got peaceful sleep. Also it was a tremendous relaxation for the mind and soul.
      Keiko Tsusaka
      Social worker, Japan

      Regards,
      Ramesh Prathap