380Sri Sri Yoga Webinar tomorrow 9 PM EST

  • Shreedhar Thuljaram
    Oct 22, 2012
      Dear Yogis,

      How are you?. I will be presenting a Yoga Webinar on  Monday, October 22nd, 2012, 9.00 pm - 9.30 pm EST to discuss about Yoga, benefits of Yoga, tips on getting back into regular practice, upcoming Sri Sri Yoga courses in USA and more.  Please follow the 2 steps below to participate in the webinar.

      Step 1:  Click here to join the webinar: http://www.anymeeting.com/WebConference-beta/default.aspx?ip_ek=saravankrishnan1&rslt=d2afc7d3-498c-4d67-b931-a682c1ca9520

      Step 2: To hear the audio using your phone, please join the conference Call : Toll Number: 213-416-1560| Access Code: 543337878

      ** This webinar is open to public audience. please feel free to forward this mail to your family and friends around the world.

      Hints and Tips:
      If this is your first time attending an webinar of this kind, I recommend that you take the System Test to make sure that your computer is ready to go. Please test your computer at least 10 mins before the webinar starting time.

      In the rare case that you have any technical difficulties viewing the webinar, please e-mail support at support@....

      Looking forward to meet you online tomorrow.

      Warm Regards,

      Saravan / (646) 765 3939