374SRI SRI YOGA in KING OF PRUSSIA, PA (OAKS) AND YOUTH EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR IN NJ

  • srisriyoganj
    Jul 30, 2012

      Weekly Newsletter from Sri Sri Yoga New Jersey - Monday July 30th, 2012

      SRI SRI YOGA COURSE IN PA AND NJ

      Special discount ends on Aug 3rd, 2012

      Sri Sri Yoga is a discipline that isboth gentle and powerful at the same time. It integrates elements from differentpaths of yoga to unite the body and mind with awareness.

      It is suitable for beginners as well as experienced yoga practitioners. You also learn the sequence of asanas and breathing techniques can be practiced at home on your own. The course includes,

      • Gentle and vigorous series of yoga postures (Asana)
      • Powerful breathing techniques (Pranayama)
      • Application of yogic knowledge (Gynana)
      • Simple tools for relaxation (Dyana)
      • Introduction to Ayurveda
      • Yogic perspective of attaining a balanced diet (Aahar)
      • Development of a Personal Practice (Abyasa)
      • Life Style (Sadhana)

      OAKS, PA:          AUG 10, 11, 12 & 17, 2012

      PRINCETON, NJ:  SEP 7,8,14 & 15, 2012

      For more details and to register: http://secure.artofliving.org/courses.aspx?state=ALL&city=ALL&type=15

      YOUTH COURSES

      YOUTH EMPOWERMENT SEMINARFOR TEENS

      Special discount ends on Monday, Aug 14, 2012.

      PRINCETON: AUG 24,25,26

       Youth today face many challenges both inside and outside the classroom. As a participant on this course you are encouragedto go beyond a limited view of life and perceive the world in all its diversity.

      THE YOUTH EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR is aninnovative and dynamic program that nurtures the qualities of creativity,compassion, leadership, and friendliness in today's youth, so that they canshare themselves with the world to create a brighter future.

      Register: http://secure.artofliving.org/course_details.aspx?course_id=12223

      The YES! programs are taught in many US public schools,now it is available outside school. Please take some time to watch the videoscarefully. www.YouthEmpowermentSeminar.org

      KNOWLEDGE SHEET

      Sri Sri on Higgs Boson's God particle.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=fXlWqzazAkY

      "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." — Albert Einstein

      "We are only at the beginning of the development of the human race, of the development of the human mind, of intelligent life — we have years and years in the future. It is our responsibility not to give the answer today as to what it is all about, to drive everybody down in that direction and to say: `This is a solution to it all.' because we will be chained then to the limits of our present imagination."
      — Richard Feynman

      To thereader:

      Sri Sri Yoga NJ Team will be sending regular weekly newsletterupdates on the upcoming events and courses to the members who have taken SriSri Yoga and/or taken any yoga programs conducted by Art Of Living.  These emails will include topics on thecourses, events, knowledge pertaining to Yoga, Ayurveda and Diet. Please sendyour feed back to srisriyoganj@... with thesubject `Feed back'.  If you don't wantto receive emails from this group, please opt to unsubscribe by clicking on theunsubscribe link below.

      IAHV (www.iahv.org) is an international humanitarian andeducational non-governmental organization committed to promote resurgence ofhuman values in all aspects of life across the globe. The Association partnerswith governments, educational institutions, other NGOs, corporations, businessesand individuals, to develop and promote programs of personal development toencourage the practice of human values ineveryday life. IAHV along with its sister organization, Art of Living Foundation (www.artofliving.org) has one ofthe largest volunteer based networks in the world. It has reached over 20million people in over 140 countries from all walks of life with a wide rangeof social, economic, cultural and educational activities. The organizationworks in special consultative status with the Economic, Social and CulturalCouncil (ECOSOC) of the United Nations, participating in a variety ofcommittees and activities, related to health and conflict resolution. IAHV isknown for its low overheads and strong organizational capacity. This ispossible because of our large inspired volunteer base.

      All the proceeds and course fees go directly to service projectsaround the world.

      Jai Guru Dev

      Victory tothe BIG mind