372Register on Secure by tonight for Bus ride to Boone for GP

  • Rekha Singh
    Jun 13, 2012
      There are ONLY 50 seats available on the bus. If you would like to come on the bus, please register at this link latest by Wednesday, June 13th 9pm EST. This will be the best mode of transport to Boone for most of us, as it is reasonably priced and good company all the way!

      : Everyone meets in Philadelphia at 11 am on Monday (July 2nd).
      Departure: Bus will depart from a central location (TBD) in Philadelphia at 12:00 pm. It will stop on exit off I-95 near Washington DC and Richmond.
      Arrival:  After Guru Purnima Celebrations and Dinner on 3rd July, the bus will start at 8 pm from Boone, NC and bring everyone back to Philadelphia with stops on exit off I-95 near Washington and Richmond.
      Accommodation: Group Discounts will be announced for a hotel near Ashram (Really good deal! )  once you sign up for the bus.
      Register at this link:
      http://secure.artofliving.org/ event_details.aspx?event_id= 103165