371Guru Purnima Celebrations !!! Bus transportation available from NJ/Philly

  • srisriyoganj
    Jun 12, 2012
      Don't miss the Guru Purnima Courses and Celebrations !!!
      a. Click on the link for information on courses :
      http://www.artofliving.org/intl-meditation-center-usa/guru-purnima-celebrations-2012-significance

      b. Click on the link for information on Bus transportation from Philadelphia on Jul 2nd :
      Be at the Boone Ashram on Jul 3rd - The Day of GURU PURNIMA.
      Details: Everyone meets in Philadelphia at 11 am on Monday (July 2nd).
      Departure: Bus will depart from a central location (TBD) in Philadelphia at 12:00 pm. It will stop on exit off I-95 near Washington DC and Richmond.
      Arrival: After Guru Purnima Celebrations and Dinner on 3rd July, the bus will start at 8 pm from Boone, NC and bring everyone back to Philadelphia with stops on exit off I-95 near Washington and Richmond.
      Accommodation: Group Discounts will be announced for a hotel near Ashram (Really good deal! ) once you sign up for the bus.
      Register at this link:
      http://secure.artofliving.org/event_details.aspx?event_id=103165