RE: SLWFL - Sorry for spam email sent to group

  • Mo Qamarudeen
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2012

      Thanks for the straightening that out......I suspected something like that. I do enjoy this group......Damn the Spammers!

      To: srilankanwaterfallslovers@yahoogroups.com
      From: iskumara@...
      Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 20:07:08 -0800
      Subject: SLWFL - Sorry for spam email sent to group

      Dear All,

      My email account srilankanwaterfallslovers@yahoogroups.com was compromised by spammers during the last two months and a spam email titled "Sex pic" was sent to everyone on the contact list.  I apologies for this. The account password has been changed.

      Kindly request you, please be sure to ignore the spam emails and pl let me know if your received any other suspicious emails from this yahoo group address in future.

      Sincerely

      Indrajith Kumara

      indrajith@...
      indrajith@...