Welcome to Green World !

  • Indrajith S. Kumara
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 3:33 AM
      Dear Nature Lovers,

      Wow!!!  You can share your nature related photographs and videos through this Sri Lankan Waterfalls Lovers e Group. Please forward your nature related emails to srilankanwaterfallslovers@yahoogroups.com

      Video Gallery and Nature Picture Collection now have been updated !, visit and free download new waterfalls videos and nature pictures.

      This website will help for those who are unaware of the waterfalls in Sri Lanka as well as those who have not been to such places. They can get to know information on the waterfalls such as locations, routes and their natural beauty etc.

      I wish to know your views and ideas about this website as I intend to develop this website further more in future.

      Thanking you !

      Indrajith Kumara.