FW: EFL 's Calendar for Conservation 2011 - order your copies early! [1 Attachment]

  • Indrajith S. Kumara
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2010

      From: Namal Kamalgoda <namalkamalgoda@...>
      Sent: Wed, November 24, 2010 11:15:15 AM
      Subject: [wildlanka] Fwd: FW: EFL 's Calendar for Conservation 2011 - order your copies early! [1 Attachment]

      Dear Friends,

      I hope you will support me and EFL by buying copies of this beautiful calendar which can make and ideal gift for friends family and business clients.

      Each one contributes approx. Rs 500 to our fund for which our target is to raise a minimum of Rs. 500,000 for covering direct costs related to our litigation work and the supporting scientific studies for 2011.

      Please let me know how many copies you wish to reserve and I could coordinate delivery (in Colombo) from EFL for orders over 50 nos.  The calendars will be available from the 29th Nov 2010 at EFL and leading bookshops.

      Thank you very much for your support.

      Best regards

      Sharmini

      Environmental Foundation, No. 146/ 34, Havelock Road, Colombo 5, Sri Lanka
      Tel: (94 11) 739 6702 Fax: (94 11) 452 8483, Email: efl@... Website: www.efl.lk

      ------ End of Forwarded Message

      unauthorized and may be illegal.

      Linea Aqua (Private) Limited. Thanahenpitiya Estate, Giridara,
      Kapugoda, Sri Lanka.
      Tel: 94 36 4279600
      Fax: 94 36 4279699
      www.lineaaqua.com