Re: SLWFL - Please cast your vote [3 Attachments]

  • Rizwan Nazir
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 24, 2010
      will do

      --- On Wed, 9/22/10, Indrajith S. Kumara <iskumara@...> wrote:

      From: Indrajith S. Kumara <iskumara@...>
      Subject: SLWFL - Please cast your vote [3 Attachments]
      To: srilankans@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: srilankanwaterfallslovers@yahoogroups.com, wadula@yahoogroups.com, Waterfalltalk@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, September 22, 2010, 11:34 PM

      Dear Friends,

      My website www.waterfalls.lk has been nominated for
      The Most Favourite Sri Lankan Website competition 2010.

      Last year your valuabale vote enabled www.waterfalls.lk to be rated amongst the Top 20 websites in Sri Lanka at the Best Web competition 2009 conducted by .LK Domain registry, University of Moratuwa.

      This year too if you think www.waterfalls.lk is a useful website for you and for the Sri Lankan community, then please visit http://www.waterfalls.lkwww.waterfalls.lk or http://www.bestweb.lk to cast your valuable vote. If you are really keen, please cast your vote once every week until the competition ends.

      Please remember to confirm the email link received from bestweb.lk to validate your confirmation.

      To suit your interests better, I have streamlined Live Videos, via YouTube. This includes Live web cam of breathtaking Niagara Falls! in Canada.

      Thank you,
      Indrajith S. Kumara

      What is Waterfalls.lk ?

      Waterfalls are unique creation of nature which exemplifies it’s true beauty. Enriched with a plethora of natural resources. Sri Lanka boasts approximately three hundred and fifty waterfalls.

      In comparison to other countries Sri Lanka is rich in it’s aquatic resources. Most of the waterfalls in the island have been identified by now. Sri Lanka could be considered as the country having the most number of waterfalls. In terms of it’s Geographic extent. The destruction of forests have cost a lowering of the rainfalls resulting the drying of natural springs which has become a severe threat to the existence of these waterfalls. By initiating steps to conserve rain forests and keeping the environment clean this valuable asset of nature could be preserved for the next generations.

      Due to various nefarious activities practiced by mankind valuable natural resources such as these waterfalls are windingly at a rapid pace. It is our bounden duty to preserve these natural gifts for the generations to come with such an utmost cause in my mind. I explore the waterfalls in Sri Lanka capturing it’s glamour in order to give a truly unforgettable experience to the enthusiasts of nature as well as to others. I have done this through this web site www.waterfalls.lk

      Through this web site it has enabled public who are unaware of the waterfalls in Sri Lanka as well as those who have not been to such places the necessary information of the waterfalls and their locations. They have the privilege to download the videos and pictures capturing the glamour of its true beauty.

      However these waterfalls are excellent creations of Mother Lanka. I wish the Sri Lankan Waterfalls will remain ever so long soothing the minds of both local and foreign tourist.

      Thank You !

      http://www.videshasewa.com/waterfalls/bestweb_competition.html

    • Hlb-Varunika
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 29, 2010

        I am a very best lover of the waterfalls

        Yes, I will vote this.

        varunika

        From: Jayadun demel <wjkdemel@...>
        To: srilankanwaterfallslovers@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thursday, September 23, 2010, 3:00 AM

        Congradulations. I will surely vote when I reeive the link.

        keep up the good work

        Jayadun

        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 1, 2010
          Dear Friend :

          I have the pleasure to vote for you.

          Good luck and good going.

          Regards.

          K. P. Tiwari
          India.

          Message 4 of 17 , Oct 1, 2010

            All the very best.. I’v already voted for you

            Damian Perera

            Branch Manager

            EUREKA Selebi Phikwe (PVT) Ltd.

            Botswana

            MASSCASH Holdings (Pty) Limited

            (Incorporating CCW / Browns / Weirs / Trident / Jumbo / Shield / Cellshack)
            A subsidiary of MASSMART Holdings Limited

            Phone: +267-2610077/2611124

            Fax: +27865279789

[...]

            P Before printing this email, please think about the environment

            Massmart is an Empowerdex verified Level Four Contributor to BEE
            Click here for scorecard: http://www.massmart.co.za/pdf/bbbee_2010.pdf

            Massmart Ethics: Please tell us if we don't do what is Right, Fair, Honest and Legal. Free call 0800 20 32 46 or email Massmart@.... (Massmart's Ethics Line is managed confidentially by Deloitte Tip-offs Anonymous)

            Confidential Disclaimer Notice:
            This email contains Massmart or a Massmart Subsidiary's confidential information intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. Any recipient who is not a named addressee is not entitled to read the rest of the email or disclose its contents to any person or take copies. An incorrect addressee is requested to notify Massmart or the Massmart Subsidiary immediately by return email. Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and data transmitted electronically and to preserve the confidentiality thereof, no liability or responsibility whatsoever is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason, corrupted or does not reach its intended destination. In the event that this e mail is of a personal nature and not business related, the recipient must note that this e-mail is not authorised by, or sent on behalf of, the sender's employer.

          • Kalpa
            Message 5 of 17 , Oct 3, 2010

              Im  lover of tha water falls

              I will vote for your web site

              Kalpa maharage

              Senior  Graphics Designer

              Response Advertising

              Co 03. sri lanka

              Message 6 of 17 , Oct 4, 2010
                Greetings Indrajith,

                Just giving you a heads up that I have voted for your site, as well.
                Here's wishing you all the best and keep up the wonderful work!

                Cheers.

                ~Mo

                To: srilankanwaterfallslovers@yahoogroups.com

              • dhamsu@quartz.ocn.ne.jp
                Message 7 of 17 , Oct 5, 2010
                  Many  Tks

                  Message 8 of 17 , Oct 11, 2010

                    Already voted

                    From:Rizwan Nazir <riznazir7@...>
                    To:srilankanwaterfallslovers@yahoogroups.com
                    Date:10/12/2010 09:22 AM
                    Sent by:srilankanwaterfallslovers@yahoogroups.com

                    will do

[...]

                  • Indrajith S. Kumara
                    Message 9 of 17 , Sep 17, 2012
                    • 1 Attachment
                    • 90 KB
                    Dear Friends,

                    My website www.waterfalls.lk has been nominated for “The Most Favourite Sri Lankan Website Competition 2012” conducted by University of Moratuwa.

                    This year too if you think www.waterfalls.lk is a useful website for you and for the Sri Lankan community, then please visit http://www.waterfalls.lk to cast your valuable vote.

                    If you are really keen, please cast your vote once every week until the competition ends.

                    To suit your interests better, I have streamlined Live Videos, via YouTube. This includes Live web cam of breathtaking Niagara Falls! in Canada.

                    Thank you,
                    Indrajith Sunil Kumara.
                  • Jayadun demel
                    Message 10 of 17 , Sep 18, 2012
                      Dear Indrajith

                      I would like to cast my vote. But the procedure you have mentioned is not working. Please advise.

                      Jayadun

                      Message 11 of 17 , Sep 21, 2012
                        Dear Nature Lovers,

                        Visit to www.Waterfalls.lk and click on the best web logo, Login using your Facebook account or register new without using a Facebook account and choose www.waterfalls.lk and Vote us under the Non-profit & Educational category.

                        Thank you for your valuable VOTE !

                        Thank you,

                        Indrajith S. Kumara.