Waterfalls.lk rated amongst the top 20 websites in Sri Lanka

  • Indrajith Kumara
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2010

    Dear All,

    It is with great joy I inform you all that my website www.waterfalls.lk has been rated amongst the

    Top 20 websites in Sri Lanka at the Best Web competition conducted by .LK Domain registry, University of Moratuwa.

    I am glad to know that there are many nature lovers/enthusiasts in Sri Lanka and would like to thank each and every one of you for taking your time to vote for waterfalls.lk.

    Indrajith S. Kumara

    Web Master

    Waterfalls.LK

  • C Senanayake
    Message 2 of 6 , Jan 19, 2010
      Congratulations!

      Cheka
      University of Peradeniya.

      On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 02:04:59 -0800 (PST), Indrajith Kumara wrote

      --
    • mala nandanei
      Message 3 of 6 , Jan 20, 2010
        My congradulations for you. and I hope another valuable website  near future from you. my best regards. I send your  web details to my friends of  foreign countries
        thank u

        --

        Get your new Email address!
      • Sanath Kohowilage
        Message 4 of 6 , Jan 23, 2010
          Cogratulations and keep up the good work.

          Rgds,
          Sanath, Doha, Qatar.

          --

        • Punchi Wijeratne
          Message 5 of 6 , Jan 25, 2010

            I enjoy and appreciate  not only waterfalls but all that bountiful beauty nature provides, and we are part of it.  Would any one of you have a desire to protect the other living beings in nature.  I care a great deal for all living beings.  I live for them.  More later when I have had some response.

            To: srilankanwaterfallslovers@yahoogroups.com
            From: malanandanei@...
            Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 23:34:17 -0800

            --

            Get your new Email address!

            Got a cool Hotmail story? Tell us now
          • Radika Perera
            Message 6 of 6 , Jan 27, 2010

              Hi

              Congratulations!!! Keep up your good work!!!

              Best Regards,
              Radika Perera

              HR & Administration Department
              Hirdaramani Group of Companies

              Product Development Centre
              143,  Dehiwala Road ,
              Maharagama
              Sri Lanka
              É +94 11 2850267(ext 240)
              Ê +94 11 2840323
              " www.hirdaramani.com

              --

              "Let's Keep Our World Green for Our Children's Future!
              Please don't print this email unless it's really necessary"

              http://www.hirdaramani.com/disclaimer/