Re: [SRI LANKA MUSLIMS] Dangerous Trend

  • Muhd. Muzzammil Cader -Asian Development
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      Assalaamu Alaikum.
      I totally agree with brother Nakeeb on what has been said. The Zionist
      agenda is to arm the Muslims of Sri Lanka so that one dya they can call us
      terrorist and extend the war against terrorism on the Sri Lankan Muslims.
      The Zionist wants to destroy Islam and Muslims. As such by arming ourselves
      we are easily contributing to their cause.

      Arms means violence and no peace could be achieved through violence. This is
      a proven fact. It is true that the Muslims have to fight for their rights.
      In order to do this we do not necessarily needs arms. Non Violence struggle
      is a power method. We can demonstrate and fight forcefully through non
      violence. Arming ourselves is a total commitment of suicide. Should we lead
      our community into this situation.

      I know that most people who facing the situation face to face would reject
      my view. They might ask, are we to die when we are attacked by arm. Well let
      me ask, can we save ourselves by being armed. Place the trust on Allah the
      Allmighty. Pray with sincerity. Practise rightly the commands of Allah and
      the Sunnah of our Holy prophet. Allah will not leave our prayers unattended.
      Even when a non-Muslim when subjected to injustice his prayers are granted
      by Allah. Do you think Allah will not answer us. Let's be patient. Allah
      knows everything. He will bring victory to us at the right time.
      Yours in Islam,
      Muhammed Muzzammil