FW: VACANCY UPDATE - 01/06/2011

  • Zahir Ahmed
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011

      A MAJOR 5 STAR DELUXE PRE-OPENING HOTEL IN ABU DHABI IN AUGUST 2011

      REQUIRES STAFF FOR ITS PRESTEGIOUS PROPERTY.

      FINAL INTERVIEWS CONDUCTED BY FOREIGN PRINCIPALS FIRST WEEK JULY 2011.

      PLEASE PRE-REGISTER IMMEDIATELY! – CONTACT MR. NAZEER DAWOOD.

      THIS IS A FREE RECRUITMENT

      POSITION TITLE

      SALARY (AED)

      GUEST ROOM ATTENDANTS (FEMALE)

      1150

      LINEN ROOM ATTENDANT S(MALE)

      1150

      PUBLIC AREA ATTENDANTS (FEMALE)

      1150

      CARPENTERS

      1600

      LAUNDRY ATTENDANTS

      1150

      KITCHEN STEWARDS

      1000

      BUTCHER COMMIS

      1600

      COMMIS CHEFS

      1600

      PASTRY COMMIS

      1600

      BUTCHER HELPER

      1200

      STEWARDING SUPERVISOR

      2700

      STAFF LOUNGE ATTENDANTS

      1150

      STAFF CHEF (INTERNATIONAL CUISINE)

      7500

      ADMIN ASSISTANT (FEMALE)

      2300

      BACK OF HOUSE ATTENDANTS

      1150

      UNIFORM ATTENDANTS

      1150

      Thanks & Regards,

      Nazeer Dawood

      Recruitment Manager

      Emerald Isle Manpower & Travel Services

      407 2/1 Galle Road

      Mt. Lavinia

      Sri Lanka

      Tel: 0094-11-2737317 Ext. 12

      Mobile: 0094-77-7809136

      Fax: 0094-11-2712043

      Direct E mail :dawood@...

      Email: emerisle@... ; emeraldisle@...

      Website: www.emeraldisle.lk

      ADM/COR/AMR/PC 05

      This transmission is not a digital or electronic signature and cannot be used to form, document, or authenticate a contract. Hilton and its affiliates accept no liability arising in connection with this transmission. © 2011 Hilton Worldwide Proprietary and Confidential
    • Nasir Haniffa
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2011
        Assalamu Alaikkum.

        I just returned from Oman.

        The Bangaladesh International School in Muscut, Sultanate of Oman
        has vacancies for teaching MATHEMATICS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and ECONOMICS
        for A/L students.
        (B.desh follows the same British system of Ed. as Sri Lanka)

        Requirements:

        Qualification: A degree in relevant subject
        Experience  : More than three years teaching experience
        Language    : Excellent ability in reading writing and speech in English.
        Skills          : Computer and some administrative skills preferable.

        offer date  : Must be ready to take the job in September.

        Deadline  : 25.06.2011

        If you, or any one intereted, please send you CV to me to the address below
        below. I will forward it call for an interview with the Embassey.
        Selection will entire be based on merit. No recruitment charges.
        Please do not fall pray to bogus agencies.

        Call 0777 280 147 (Dr. Nasir) for more details.

        Dr. Haniffa M. Nasir
        Department of Mathematics
        University of Peradeniya
        Peradeniya

        Well wishers:
        Please circulate this to other mailing list as well as I do not subscribed to many
        of such active lists.