Appeal for Flood Relief in Eastern Province of Sri Lanka

  • Raashid
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2010
      Dear Brothers Assalamu Alaikum

      Appeal for Flood Relief in Eastern Province of Sri Lanka

      As you are well aware that the flood situation in the Eastern Province has made several people homeless and sheltering at schools need immediate attention of all of us.

      Our volunteers have started the relief work with providing cooked meals to the homeless people. To meet the immediate relief activities the SLJI has advanced an amount of Two Hundred Thousand.

      The bad weather will continue for next couple of days. Hence we need to attend their other needs which require more funds.
      We hope Foreign - Circles can assist in providing more relief activities to the affected people, insha Allah.

      Please, make possible arrangements to raise fund and directly send to the SFRD account. May Allah bless all of us to take part in this emergency situation of our brothers. Please, let us know your contribution.

      Barakallahu feekum.

      CONTACT:
      Serendib Foundation for Relief & Development
      # 77, Dematagoda Road,
      Colombo 00900,
      Sri Lanka
      Tel: +94 112687091  Fax: +94 112686030