Re: What the decent people of Sri Lanka hope for on the 27th morning

  • fazli
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2010
      Guys,

      If you are not happy with my posts please take me off the list.
      I am free to post what pleases me and i do not take instrucrtions from anyone.

      On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 7:15 AM, abdul hafeel <arahafeel@...> wrote:

      Dear Bro. Fazli,

      I wish to remind you that this is a group for discussing issues facing the SL muslim community. I strongly suggest you stop peddling cheap political rhetoric and stick to issues relevant to this forum. Whoever comes to power, the safety and honour of the muslim community depends on how steadfastly we practice Islam and uphold the Sunnah of Rasulullah (Sal).

      Salaam

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 30, 2010
        NO HUMAN BEING IS BORH WITH EXPERIENCE
        Everyone learns on the job
        All DEVILSare UNKNOWN until they become KNOWN
        LYING is a default trait in all human beings, Muslim or Non Muslim, show me one who doesnt?
        PROMISES are made to be broken by all and sundry
        Those who do not know Engish should speak in Sinhala or Tamil and not make an a$$ of thesmselves
        A CORRUPT man has no place in Islam for leadership
        Let the Palestinians take care of themselves we Sri Lankan  Muslims have enough probems of our own to resolve between ourselves
        before we start looking over the ocean. Charity begins at home
        Calling of Azan on loudsepakers is not the begin and end Islam, especially in a non Muslim country, we need to get our prioroties right
        Its so easy to forget the contributio of a military man who successfully won the war for all of the people and pass on the credit to those who
        were lying on sofas surrounded b bodyguards at Presidents House. We were not even able to drive on the round when he stepped out.
        MR may rule for 8 or 80 years but the people are doomed to be saddled by corruption, nepotism, family bandyism and white vans, forever

        On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 11:41 PM, M N Ameen <mnameen@...> wrote:
        AAWW

        I would like to raise some points about the unknown DEVIL.

        I would like to ask from my brother what is the leader ship qualities that you see in unknown devil....

        Most of the actions from the day one to step in the political to day of the election,,,,,....

         1. Lying to the public:
                a. On the day of election: though he had no vote he should tell the public that he has no vote. but the answers were very tricky. "due to the security reason the he will not disclose the time and place." Is this the way to lead by example. before the get in to  the job he is cheating the public if he gets the power what extent he will start cheating.

                b. Undue promises made by him: 2,500 for each per youngsters after A/L until find a job, 2,500 each for the each elders in the country, 10,000 increament for each employee, 12 perch per the each born child in sri lanka, tax free world. What is practical in this world. For example the in West each person paying taxes fro the garbage, light post etc. do you beleive he can create tax free world.

         2. Initially when he was asked the about the minority straight forward answer was muslims came for the business they should return back. Later he changed and gave so many stories about the minority. I believe these are only to get the minority votes.

        3. Taking ability: even to the enen,y there is way of the talk. I don't think he is having any discipline when he talks. I am not trying to the remind all the word he used in public. It is not good sign of leader. The sameway he will talk to the public, minority tomorrow. Some times worsen than this but not less.

        4. removal of bribe and theft. He could not prove the facts produced by Mr Ilangamge. This guy prduced some strong evidences against SF. But the reaction by SF was un-acceptable. Leaving so many doubts on him. He said he will go for the legal cases but no sny further staps has been taken. But he tries to divert the attention from this.

        Known devil

        Most of the points inline with Islam:

        1. 1st step taken to stop liquor. I am not try  to tell on the success of this step. But SF comment was it should there as it is part of the life. If so a leader is drunker what will happen to the rest of the country.

        2. Anti Israelis. He is on of the prominent opponent to the Israel who carry out so many voices in SL as well as abroad. But as the muslim we fund the Israelis by buying their stuff to use against our fellow muslims. Ranil & Mangala support Israel in public. Mangala who reject to cast the vote against Israel  in UN when he was in the gvt.

        2. Muthur bridge: though he lost in this election he built a dream of the poor muslim in this village. This is one of the broken promise made by every politicians.

        3. Five times azan in Radio.

        4. Strong personality and leadership against the western and  American who ruined the all the muslim world.

        ANY WAY I AM NOT GOING TO DO SHOPPING TO MR.

        BUT THE FACT IS THE MR IS GOING TO RULE AROUND 6 - 8 YEAR inshallah. Here as muslims we need to win the our rights standing in our own.

        By opposing for every thing we can not succeed anything. but create more discrimination  among the muslims as well as in the society.

        THIS IS NEED OF THE TIME TO SOME LEADERS LIKE Sir Razik Fareed, Badurdeen Mahmood, Asharaf etc.

        Just think of it my dear brothers. let the MR and SF let them do their politics.

        But we need to keep living our muslim ummah and our islam.
        So look at the every opportunities that e can get to grow our community. IA next time SF comes let we plan for that.

        Other important point i want to make is

        RIZK IS MEASURED BY ALLAH (swt) BUT NOT SF NOR MR.

        Our muslim brothers use to tell that if he come wealth will increase, if he comes wealth is decrease. this is purely a SHIRK.

        Before your birth ALLAH swt decided the every ones RIZK.

        So we need to stop the attitude of thinking of stomach. now it is the time to build a new generation of muslims.

        Wassalam