Fwd: Re: [lankamuslims] Fw: Muthur situaion-Need mass media camaign!!!

  • noor nizam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2006
      Assalaamualaikkum,
      Dear Brother Jiffry,

      I am posting this e-mail I sent to the FORUM in reply to your similar e-mail offering US. 100,000/= to the Mass Media Project. YOU HAVE FAILED TO ANSWER MY QUESTION ON THE Lankamuslims@yahoogroups.com.

      I have now received the same e-mail offer of your's in this e-mail group too.

      WHY NOT YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION PLEASE - YES or NO.
      Wassalam
      Noor Nizam.
      Canada.

      Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:04:27 -0400 (EDT)
      From: noor nizam <noornizam7@...>
      Subject: Fwd: Re: [lankamuslims] Fw: Muthur situaion-Need mass media camaign!!!
      To: "M. F. Jiffry" <bismil@...>

      Assalaamualaikkum,
      Dear Brother Jiffry,

      WHY ARE YOU SILENT TO MY E-MAIL PLEASE. YOU SHOULD REPLY THAT AS A GOOD MUSLIM. Just YES or NO, Insha Allah.

      To: lankamuslims@yahoogroups.com
      From: noor nizam <noornizam7@...>
      Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 07:03:40 -0400 (EDT)

      Assalaamualaikkum,

      Dear Brother Jiffry,

      How committed are you really Insha Allah?

      If you really mean that you will contribute US $'s 100,000/= for a Electronic Multi Media Project in Sri Lankan, specially for the Sri Lankan Muslims benefit, are you willing to donate/deposit that US $'s 100,000/= with specific legal bindings and laid down legal conditions that you wish -  to a "TV Project" Trust Fund that we can immediately set-up for that purpose, Insha Allah.

      Sri Lanka Government has called for applications from interested parties to grant licences for the setting-up of new TV stations. If you commit firmly, our proposed project too can be an applicant, Insha Allah.

      The Trust Fund will comprise of Members of the Sri Lankan Muslim Community who are overboard and you could be the Chairman. Lankamuslim Forum can play a very important role in formulating and naming the Board of Directors of this Media Trust Fund.

      After you have made your contribution/donation, the Trust Fund can further fundraise all over the world for this project, Insha Allah.

      We can then get off the ground, Insha Allah, starting work on the basic planning and project report. We can even engage Consultants to help us, but I am sure that many who will support this project will help us voluntarily, Insha Allah.

      Your firm answer - YES or NO and committment will really mean much for getting off the ground with this Mass Media Project idea, Insha Allah.

      Wassalam
      Noor Nizam.
      Canada.

      "M. F. Jiffry" <bismil@...> wrote:

      Assalamu Alaikum w w k

      Dear Brothers,

      I am sorry to say!   It seems Only LM forum members and  handful of  Sri Lanka Muslim expat communities in overseas know what's been happening in Muthur right now,    but hardly anyone knows the terrible conflict put on to Muslims in srilanka specially North & NE,    even our fellow Muslims in India (neighbouring country), Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia  knows nothings ,    they all know & worried for  Srilankan Tamil who been ambushed by Singhalese Army(because of strong media campaign by LTTE),  eg: Singapore & Malaysian Muslims  are in supportive of LTTE and Tamil community of Sri Lanka ,and their Main Tamil daily's in  both countries carries as front page news for the past few months.  Majority kept in dark  and hardly know about Muthur conflict.

        We Muslims community in srilanka has pushed to corner and seem NO way out except to face the consequences from  our enemies,   Muthur is typical crying  situation,

      From my own observation and assessment , We as SriLankan Muslim community dare need of own media station,  Therefore it's necessary and high time for us to own a Mass media i.e.: Radio or TV station in SriLanka (like Shakithi/Sirasa FM of LTTE),  I am prepare to give out US $ 100,000 for this course.   Media station should service similar to Shakthi FM which will attract million of listeners locally and worldwide.    Please  have a serious thought....  we are good in talking, watch and wondering what happeining,   Please we need  to voice out strongly  when in danger.   This is only powerful weapon in today's world.

      WASSALAM

      M F JIFFRY