LTTE and Muslims

  • wynn
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2001
      Hi,

      Are Sri Lankans muslims supportive of LTTE?

      Thank you,
      Wynn
    • wynn
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2 11:16 PM
        Hi,

        Thank you for you replies.
        Is there any websites that I can go about this?

        Thanks again,
        Wynn
      • S Deen
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4 4:42 PM
          Hi Wynn,

          There are not many sites about LTTE's atrocities againist Muslims. The
          following has some information.
          You have to realize that LTTE has used Muslims whenever they want and
          annihilated and torn them into pieces all the past years. They keep killing
          Muslims and commit each and every atrocity againist Muslim community. It's
          unortunate not every event is being reported in local and international
          media.

          http://www.spur.asn.au/Kattankudi_Muslim_Mosque_Massacre_by_LTTE.htm

          There was an interesting article by Dr. Ameer Ali in the journal of Muslim
          minority affairs
          (Volume 17 Number 2 October
          1997)http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/archive/c-archive/jmm-con.html
          This gives very good picture of SL Muslims's position.

          Some more links
          http://www.lacnet.org/suntimes/960908/news4.html
          http://mawanella.all-saudi.com/custom.html

          Thank Wynn for your interest.

          Deen S

          Is there any websites that I can go about this?

          Thanks again,
          Wynn

          To access the archives of this group
          http://www.egroups.com/messages/srilankamuslims