Re: RE:Can anyone please help ?? Dear rajesh Burmann

  • V.Partha sarathy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      Om Namah Shivaya
      Dear Rajesh

      Remove all the stones immediately. Wear a gold band around your
      wrist -right hand as ketu is there in 9th from AL. You can continue
      with emerald but other stones no way.

      Chant the following mantras daily

      a) Om Namo Narayanaya-108 times.
      b) Klim Krishna Klim-108 times

      6th lord venus is with Saturn the badhakesh, which suggests use of
      black magic. Even rahu is also there so very diabolical.

      Pray Lord Hanuman daily , and also chant the following mantra for
      lord Ram.

      Rama sharanam Mama

      Sri Ramchandra charanou sharanam prapaddhyai.

      regards
      partha
      om tat sat

      --- In srijagannath@yahoogroups.com, Rajesh Burmann
      <rajeshburmann@y...> wrote:
      > Respected Sir,
      >
      > Thanks for helping me at this point of time.
      >
      > Few things which I want to add.
      >
      > An elderly member in my wife's family is a tantrik. This I came to
      know only later. So, even I suspected that they might have used black
      magic.

      > Its just not my income but the entire family's income is presently
      ZERO. We all are in deep trouble.

      > First of all there was no demand or request for dowry from my
      family. I had made it clear that there is a status mismatch but my in-
      laws were keen for this marriage. My in-laws are from a business
      family. My wife doesnot have any brother. My in-laws insisted that I
      should join their family business in Calcutta. I always resisted and
      greatly disliked this matter always. My in-laws are quite influential
      and closely related to a very well known crickter from Bengal.

      > At one of the mail I saw that it is adviced not to involve my
      father in this matter. But the fact is that my father's involvement
      in the whole matter actually worsened it further.

      > Regarding my professional career and financial position, I can only
      say that it is ruined.

      > Does wearing gems help in anyway ??
      >
      > Just to mention I am wearing Emerald (Mercury), Gomed / Hessonite
      (Rahu), Zircon (Venus), and Pearl for Moon.

      > Visti Ji, please give some mantra so that my financial position
      improves. I donot know how to sustain through this hard time. I
      really mean this and donot know how to survive this period.

      > I would await your reply please. I know I am troubling you a lot
      but I hope you would consider my case and understand my position.

      http://sanskrit.gde.to/doc_vishhnu/doc_vishhnu.html

      > >> 1. I need to know when will I get a new employment ?
      >
      > There may be a job offer in moon-merc-mars (26th oct/2003-24th
      nov/2003) but the circumstaneces of this job will not be bearable and
      hence you may not take it. Then employment is again possible in July-
      April 2004. Your worries about your professional skill are unwaranted.

      > >> 2. What will be the future course of this litigation ?
      > In the previous mail, i indicated that Ketu Antara will bring
      relief to this case. To add; the result will be in your favor as Ketu
      is in the 9th from AL and in he 2nd from the A6.

      > Best wishes
      > Visti
      > ---
      > Sri Jagannath Center: http://srijagannath.org
      > Bhagavad Purana: http://www.srimadbhagavatam.org
      > iTRANS 99 Font: http://www.omkarananda-ashram.org
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      >
      > [Om Kleem Krishnaaya Jagannathaaya namah]
      > Send a blank mail
      > To subscribe: srijagannath-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Service.

      > Mobile. 0-98692-65737 / 0-98924-65740
      >
      > This Email is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee only.
      If you are not the intended recipient, you should not use the
      contents nor disclose them to any other person and you should
      immediately notify the sender and delete the Email.