Rajat Kapoor and indirect criticism of other schools of astrology

  • Rafal Gendarz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2012
      Dear Rajat, Namaste

      You are writing in sarcastic mood (about Sri Jagannath Centre school) in Jyotish_Remedies Yahoogroup as follows:
      - "The reason behind the denial is very much bcoz of the astrological community where most of principles were stolen by certain "Renowned" astrologers without giving the credit to the person who really invented the principle"
      - "Very true!! Europe has done this in a big way. Few Indian astrologers too and the worst thing is that they shamelessly talk about Copyright Laws and they themself break the Copyright Laws. The only benefit they get is that in our country, many astrologers are there who don't want to come in limelight. I know lots of astrologers who predict even the date of events but they don't want to come in public and just doing the sadhana of Jyotish.
      You will be amazed to know that C S Patel ji was badly hurt by use of his material and principles, that he didn't write any book for more than 30 years. Lot of Arudha principles which are said to be invented/ found by certain astrologers (I will not name them but most of the people will understand what I'm saying) were stolen by them. One European Astrologer met Patel ji once and took his notes of Nadi principles of Patel ji and now it is a part of his own findings".

          You are referring to stealing things &copyright? I was keeping silent through most of your messages, but when you start to criticize others and refer to copyright issues, I cant keep silent, as this is not only absurd but also kind of evil.

      I want to warn others against you.

       90% of rules you are using - like this -

      "Remedies to this is to chant "Om Namo Bhagvate Rudraya" and "Om Hram Ghrinih Varunaya Namah"

      - are based on what I taught you (so coming from Śri Jagannath Centre) in time you were my student, few other parts are based on Visti Larsen articles/lectures and Sanjay Rath's books.

      These people are coming from the tradition you are constantly criticizing. You do it presumably as reaction for exposing your actions regarding astrology and your way of marketing.

       To the rules taugth in the line of Sanjay Rath you are adding few other sources/references (including Saptarishi authors) to present yourself as original inventor or as if you are not using the Sri Jagannath Center knowledge.  Criticizing indirectly the source of 90% of your astrological knowledge you use in chart readings is quite absurd in light of fact that you:
      • have tried to lead the Astro-Course based on the slides taken from the first year of Jamini Sutra taught by Visti Larsen (see the link below for more details), in the line of Sanjay Rath, without refering to the source, and without allowance and demanded quallifications
      • you have put on your site the articles which were PURELY copied from other sources, you never gave these sources which suggested these are your articles, Me and Vistiji have contacted you many times to change your approach, but you never did
      • you have copied on your site, 70% of my site, including Consultations services, Biography etc, now after Visti Larsen published the 'Open Letter to Rajat Kapoor' you have changed it

      For those who are unknown about the issue, please see the open letter written by Visti Larsen, student of Sanjay Rath: http://www.srigaruda.com/index.php/en/component/content/article/1-latest-news/217-open-letter-to-rajat-kapoor

      Best Regards,
      Rafal Gendarz
      ***
      +49 17688477767