Re: Dreams in Mornings

  • R.C.Srivastava
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 27, 2012
      Re: Dreams in Mornings

      श्री गणेशाम्बा गुरुभ्यो नम्ः॥

      || ś gaeśāmbā gurubhyou nam ||

      Dear Vinayak ji,

      Dream in itself is a big subject,As an astrologer one has to judge first the category of dream.Once it is determined that

      A dream has repetetive and is of a type that may give results

      Than a chart is caste for time of event , if native wokeup and noted the time.

      ON many occassions Predictions are made .This is apart from dreams/ visions  that elaborate coming events by itself.

      Now: Please share knowledge on whether dreams that we see in mornings  around 5am come to be true or are they indicative of something that  happens in the very next day or few days.

      There are traditional rules to questions asked by you and justice can only be done in a article .

       REF Read about dreams in essentials of horary Astrology page 268 onward till 275 .Here you will find many rules one is to use.However this is part of shakun shastra.

      Hope this helps.

      Book is published by MS Moti lal banarsidas and authored by

      Late shri M. Ramakrishna Bhat.

      R.C.Srivastava Astrologer

      Teaching and consultations

      Mobile(India) +91 94122-68768

      phone(USA) 201-884-9705

      swami@cosmograce.com

      ramesh.srivastav@...

      web : cosmograce.com

    • vinayak tandle
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 27, 2012
        Dear Shrivastavji Namaste,

        Thank you so much for  sharing

        Regards

        Vinayak

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 28, 2012
          Om Gurave Namah

          Dear R.C. Srivastava Ji, namaste

          Now that you mentioned it, was it not the ammount of time prior to waking up which is relevant for estimating if dream will come to be true and how long will it take, rather than the actual time when the dream occured (5 AM for example)?
          I cant remember where I was reading about it, but I think S.Rath was writing about dreams somewhere online recently... Perhaps you can help me find it again, I would love to go through it few more times. I am sure I read there about bad dreams and the advice to go back to sleep after waking up, which is supposed to prolong the time before waking up after having a dream, and by which the possiblity of the bad dream to come to be true is lessened.

          As there are people who fall asleep much after midnight and wake up much later than 5 or 6 AM... :)

          Warm regards,
          Maja Štrbac

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 28, 2012
            vyāṁ vyāsadevāya namaḥ
            Dear Maja, Ramesh and Vinayak, Namaste
            Some good tips for examining dreams/svapna śastra:
            1. Only dreams which occur whilst it is night will give fruits, regardless of when you fall asleep.
            2. Dreams which occur during the shift of seasons or weather changes, during illness, during any time of health imbalance, intake of medicines or intoxicants, or when Saturn, Capricorn or Aquarius occupy the Lagna during the dream (svapna lagna) will not give fruit.
            Having ascertained that the dream is likely to be an omen of the future to come consider the following:
            1. The closer the dream is to the sunrise, the sooner the dream will give fruit.
            2. The Lagna during the dream shows the nature of the dream, i.e. what occurred, which items existed, etc. See all houses to see the various people involved in the dream.
            3. Treating the ninth house as Lagna in that same chart, one can interpret the nature of the dreams result.
            e.g. a lady dreams of a tiger chasing her. 3rd house indicates running or being chased and Mars there can indicate large cats chasing one.
            The third house is the 7th from the 9th house and thus the result of the dream is troubles in relationships. In such a case its worthwhile to check whether Mars associates with the 7th house in the natal chart.

            More intricate dreams indicate more intricate results and each aspect of the dream requires careful delineation.
            As an exercise for astrologers the dream of Bharata, given in the Purāṇa, and if I recall also in the last chapters of Praśna Marga, will give a good practice in understanding dreams.

            Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen
            Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)

            Shri Garuda
            +45 36990135
            Course website: http://www.rama-edu.com
            www: http://srigaruda.com
            @: visti@...

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 28, 2012
              Guruji,

              Would the same results or similar would apply when one meets the nimitta on the way and to be sure wants to assist himself with the chart drawn in the moment of viewing the nimitta?
              Best Regards,
              Rafal Gendarz
              ***
              +49 17688477767
              http://rohinaa.com
              rgendarz@...

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 28, 2012
                Dear Vistiji Namaste,

                Guruji, actually yesterday morning at 5am she had a bad dream where she saw an accident of some of close ex-friend & her sleep broke. After that she again slept. But in morning she had a severe headache & could not work, so she took half day leave & slept in day. Her father skid & fell on two wheeler in the evening yesterday.

                Since she was so disturbed & her father met with accident I asked her to start the mantra yesterday night onwards. In todays dreams she saw myself & her visited Badrinath & we both meditated there.

                Guruji, wanted to know whether she can do the mantra recitation even during her periods or she should stop during periods.

                Regards

                Vinayak

                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 28, 2012
                  vyāṁ vyāsadevāya namaḥ
                  Dear Vinayak, Namaste
                  I was told that this particular mantra can be practised during such times, but do not ask her to use the mala at such a time and instead count with the fingers.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 28, 2012
                    Dear Visti Guruji Namaste,

                    Thank you so much for replying. I will convey the same

                    Regards

                    Vinayak

                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 28, 2012
                      Om Gurave Namah

                      Dear Guruji, namaste

                      I was wondering if there is cancellation rule for the effect of  Sani, Capricorn or Kumbha occupying svapna lagna or do they indicate irrelevant dream without exception each and every time?

                      I promise I have a very good reason to ask this question
                      O:-) angel

                      Warm regards,
                      Maja Štrbac