Urgent - suitable date to give my exam

  • harimatrimony
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2007
      Esteemed astrologers,

      I am planning to give my GMAT in March.
      Please give me a suitable date.

      DOB: 19th May, 1976
      POB: kanyakunari
      TOB: 12.10 AM, 00:10.

      Please note that I took the same exam twice(once in Aug and the other
      in Oct 2006) and couldn't perform upto the mark.

      Also, please let me know if I have any further studies yoga in my
      horoscop. If so, which is the right time to pursue the same?
      Will MBA enhance my career prospects.

      Regards,
      hari.
    • sushmagupta51
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
        !Om Gurave Namah!
        Respected Jyotishas, Namaskar!

        I was looking through the horoscope of my friend.

        Libra Asc with Mars, Venus and Jupiter in MKS

        Tradition says propiate the respective Karakas. However, both Karakas (Mars and Venus)are in MKS themselves.

        How can one get the other out of MKS?

        DOB:          February 14, 1972
        Time:          23:45
        Time Zone:  5:30:00 (East of GMT)
        Place:         77 E 12' 00", 28 N 36' 00"     New Delhi, India
        Any help or pointers are appreciated.

        Warm regards,
        Pranav