Videoconference of Darsan on June 27, 2011

  • Prahlad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2011

      Revered Vaishnavas,
      Dandavat Pranams.

      Most Revered Srila Gurudev is in good health. A fortnight ago Dr. S. K. Das from Appollo Hospital had visited our Math to see His Divine Grace. Srila Gurudev offered due regards to him upon his arrival as did Dr. Das. Doctor said that His Divine Grace is clinically doing well. At the same, keeping in mind His advanced age and his very simple cooked food, Dr. Das suggested a few supplements for Proteins and Vitamins. He also suggested that Srila Gurudev should eat something in between the meals. Our Most Revered Gurudev had kindly accepted the doctor's prescription due to his affection.

      As it always has been His way of giving instruction to all of us, Srila Gurudev is spending His time reading and writing (and re-writing) devotional articles. He takes necessary breaks and rests in between. Now He is fully set to travel to Agartala to attend Annual Ratha-yatra of Sri Jagannathdev for the first time there. His Divine Grace will take the Air Boeing S2-619 (Jetlite) on July 1, 2011 at 4.20 PM from Kolkata airport. Many devotees from different parts of India are also joining Him for Agartala.

      Srila Gurudev will speak Harikatha on 2 July and 6 July (probably) in Agartala. We had a very bad experience doing videoconferencing from Agartala last year. This year we will announce videoconference only after reaching there and assessing the bandwidth. In case of lack of bandwidth, we will upload the audio recordings upon our arrival in Kolkata on 7th July 2011. Not to mention, we'll try our best to give you live Harikatha (at least audio) on both the days.

      Before we leave for Agartala, there will be videoconference of DARSAN of Srila Gurudev on 27 July 2011 (Monday) at 7.00 PM on the auspicious occasion of Sri Yogini Ekadasi.

      Hope to see you in the next videoconference.

      Dandavat Pranams,
      Prahlad Das