Updates in the website

  • Prahlad
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2011
      Revered Vaishnavas,
      Dandavat Pranams.

      By the grace and inspiration of Hari-Guru-Vaishnavas, we are constantly trying to improve our website (www.sreecgmath.org). We have been uploading audio regularly and along with that providing an English interpretation of Srila Gurudev's written (not the spoken) Harikatha. I hope you are liking this feature.

      Recent updates in our website:
      - Audio and transcript of recent Harikatha's by Srila Gurudev
      In Delhi (19 Apr): http://www.sreecgmath.org/scgmtimes/scgmaudio.php?category=fullkatha&aid=101&mediaid=304
      In Kolkata (27 Apr): http://www.sreecgmath.org/scgmtimes/scgmaudio.php?category=fullkatha&aid=101&mediaid=305
      - Vaishnava Calender for the entire year
      - Photo album of the tours and events in the last one year (please click on >>more>> under the Photo Album section or directly access through http://www.sreecgmath.org/scgmtimes/scgmalbum.php)
      - Archives of books, Photos and audios
      - Videos of Mayapur celebrations

      We are very pleased to inform that the number of visits and new visitors to our website had gone up in the last one year and the curve is upwards. We only hope and pray that this continues. If you have any suggestions to improve it further, feel free to contact us.

      Sri Guru Vaishnava Dasanudas,
      Prahlad Das