Videoconference on Feb 15, 2011

  • Prahlad
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2011
      Revered Vaishnavas,
      Dandavat Pranams.

      Srila Gurudev had initiated more than 100 devotees to Harinam in Guwahati after 3 years. The intensity with which Srila Gurudev initiated devotees was very heart touching and a life time experience (for me). Srila Gurudev had incessant tears, and trembled and choked voice while chanting the Holy Name. There were very few in the assembly without tears. He made everyone chant Panchatattva and Mahamantra each twelve times in a loud voice (uchcha svar).

      Srila Gurudev will take part in the 3-day Annual Function of Sree Chaitanya Gaudiya Math, Guwahati starting from tomorrow. He will speak Harikatha on the opening day i.e., February 15, 2011 (Tuesday). Webcast of the Harikatha in Bengali on left channel and live English translation on the right channel will be available from 7.45 PM IST at www.sreecgmath.org.

      Since the bandwidth is low in Guwahati, frequent breaks are expected. We will try to give our best. Please join us tomorrow to listen to Our Most Revered Gurudev speak on "Sri Nityananda Tattva". Contact No.: 07896660244.

      Sri Guru Vaishnava Dasanudas,
      Prahlad Das