Upcoming Videoconference

  • Prahlad
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      Dear Devotees,
      Dandavat Pranams.

      Srila Gurudev along with sevak team will leave for Guwahati, Assam on Feb. 4, 2011. His Divine Grace will take the flight that is scheduled to leave Kolkata at 12.55 PM to reach Guwahati at 2.10 PM. Srila Gurudev will then directly head towards Tezpur, to attend the annual function that starts from 6th February. Arrangements are made for overnight stay at Mangaldai (90 KMs towards Tezpur from Guwahati airport). On 5th February by about lunch hours, Srila Gurudev is expected to reach Tezpur. After the conclusion of Annual function at Tezpur on 8th February, Srila Gurudev will go back to Guwahati. He would give Harinam to sincere aspirants there.

      The 4th of Feb. 2011 is Holy Disappearance day of Tridandiswami Sreemat Bhakti Gaurav Vaikhanas Maharaj, the Sannyas-guru of Our Most Revered Paramguru-padpadma Tridandi Swami Sree Sreemad Bhakti Dayita Madhav Goswami Maharaj.

      On lieu of this occasion on 4th Feb., Srila Gurudev will speak the glories of Srila Vaikhanas Maharaj on February 3, 2011 (Thursday) at 7.30 PM IST. We would be webcasting only English translation of Harikatha this time.

      Visit: www.sreecgmath.org

      Sri Guru Vaishnava Kripa Prarthi,
      Prahlad Das