Upcoming Video Conferences

  • Prahlad
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 29, 2010
      Dandavat Pranams to revered Vaishnavas,

      Today (30 Oct 2010) is auspicious appearance of Sri Radhakunda. Our Most Revered Srila Gurudev will speak Harikatha on this special and significant occasion at Sree Sanatan Dharm Mandir in Ludhiana, Punjab between 8.30 PM and 9.30 PM IST. Video Conference of this event will be available at www.sreecgmath.org. English translation of the Divine Harikatha will be on the right channel.

      Parampujyapad Srila Bhakti Vignan Bharati Maharaj has joined us in Ludhiana 2 days ago. He is reciting the Gajendra Moksha prayers daily. We will webcast this Harikatha daily from Ludhiana between 8.30 PM and 9.30 PM IST. As always, English translation will be on the right channel.

      Vaishnava-Dasanudas,
      Prahlad Das
    • Prahlad
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 7, 2011

        Revered Vaishnavas,
        Dandavat Pranams.

        This week that started with Sri Radhastami seems to be a festival week for our eyes and ears. I should say that it is Srimati Radharani's and Her non-different manifestation, Srila Gurudev's causeless mercy on us. The upcoming Video conferencing will be as per the following schedule.

        8 September, Thusday - Sri Parsva Ekadasi
        Darsan of Srila Gurudev @ 7.00 PM IST

        10 September, Saturday - Appearance of Srila Bhaktivinode Thakur
        Harikatha by Srila Gurudev @ 7.30 PM IST
        Live English interpretation of Harikatha.

        Both events will be webcast from Kolkata Math on www.sreecgmath.org

        Sri Guru Vaishnava Dasanudas,
        Prahlad Das
      • Prahlad
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 5, 2012
          Revered Vaishnavas,
          Dandavat Pranams.

          Starting from tomorrow Sree Chaitanya Gaudiya Math Kolkata is celebrating its Annunal Function and Pushyabhishek. Devotees from different parts of Bengal and India had already arrived and more are expected by the late hours of 05 Jan 2012. The Grand Nagar Sankirtan will be on the 8 Jan 2012.

          The upcoming video conference details are as under -
          05 Jan 2012 - Unmilani Mahadwadasi. Webcast of DARSAN of Srila Gurudev distributing Prasad to devotees starting at 6.15 PM.

          09 Jan 2012 - Kirtans and Harikatha on "Sanatan Dharma and Sri Vigraha Tattva" at 7.45 PM with live English translation.

          Visit www.sreecgmath.org

          Sree Guru Vaishnava Dasanudas,
          Prahlad Das
        • Prahlad
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 18 9:39 PM
            Dandavat Pranams to revered Vaishnavas,

            Hare Krishna.

            "Ohe bhakta-gan suno bhalo katha ullasita habe hiya" -- Dear devotees I have brought a good news for all of you, listening to which your heart will become extremely blissful.

            Most Revered Gurudev, seeing the pitiful condition of all of us, will deliver Divine Harikatha on the holy appearance day of Sri Gadadhar Pandit Goswami.

            Jai Gurudev!

            The list of upcoming videoconferences as under:
            1. 21 April 2012 (Saturday) at 7.45 PM - Transcendental Harikatha on the Holy appearance day of Sri Gadadhar Pandit.
            2. 22 April 2012 (Sunday) at 7.30 PM - Live Streaming of Pre-recording: Sri Rama Navami and Vyasa Puja Celebrations on 01 April 2012 in Sreedham Mayapur.
            3. 24 April 2012 (Tuesday) at 7.00 PM - Webcast of Transcencental Darsan of Sri Sri Radha Nayananath and Srila Gurudev on the auspicious Akshaya Tritiya and the starting day of 21-day Chandan Yatra Utsav.
            All the timings are as per IST.
            Visit www.sreecgmath.org for more details.
            Please join chat for assistance during video conference.

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 30 6:45 PM
              Revered Vaishnavas,
              Dandavat Pranams.

              Upcoming Videoconferences in this week.

              7.00 pm to 7.45 pm [IST]
              Transcendental darsan of Srila Gurudev distributing Prasad to devotees in Kolkata Math on the auspicious Sri Mohini Ekadasi tithi.

              4.30 pm to 7.00 pm [IST]
              Videoconference of kirtans by devotees and Harikatha by Most Revered Srila Gurudev on the most auspicious appearance day of Sri Nrsmhadev Bhagavan, the destroyer of all evils and impediments in the path of pure devotion.
              Live English translation from Bangla. Join chat for assistance.

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 17, 2012

                Revered Vaishnavas,
                Dandavat Pranams.

                Srila Guru Maharaj will speak Harikatha for three consecutive days starting from 18 June 2012 in Sree Puri Dham. We plan to webcast the Harikathas along with English translation during these days at 7.45 PM IST on www.sreecgmath.org . The subject matters of Harikatha are

                18 June: Teachings of Sree Bhagavad Gita
                19 June: Glories of Holy Name
                20 June: Sree Baladev Tattva.