Dhanya- Kaliyuga

  • Rasavihari Das
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2010
      All Glory to Sree Guru & Gauranga
      With Dandavat Pranams to the Lotus Feet of the Revered Vaishnavas,
      Dear Revered Prabhus and Matajis,                                   3rd May, 2010

      Most Revered Gurudeva likes this modern times very much and He never leaves any chance to explain that. As this is the special time - Dhanya - Kaliyuga. Only in this age we can very easily get Krishna-prema!
      That is the proclamation of the Vedas! This is the Kaliyuga when Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu appears in Nawadwipadhan! He distributed the Krishna-Prema to all, irrespective of the eligibility or caste, colour and creed.
      Srila Gurudeva repeatedly praises this age for its spiritual potency. This Bhakti-Vinode-Dhara will never end. Also, the Vrindavan Dham, The Giriraj Goverdhan, the Yamuna will never go away, adds gurudeva! If Krishna-prema is to remain, then these three will have to be there.
      Something very interesting? Yes. We are born in a very special time. We have got this golden opportunity of spiritual perfection with the association of a pure devotee.
       By serving a pure devotee all doubts are cleared. This service is the best way to progress fast, spiritually.
      But how best to serve a pure devotee, Gurudeva? By just having an earnest desire to serve, we will get revelation how to serve best! A sincere desire will be fulfilled by Gurudeva! But then there are apradhas. To overcome this difficulty, we have this Purushottam month, which is potent enough to cure us of the aparadhas! We have to observe this Purushottam-vrata. Also we have to give. Our body, mind and speech  for the cause of Mega-Mridanga!
      Jai Nityananda!
      Jai Gaur-Hari!
      Vaishnavadasanudas,
       Rasaviharidas