Fw: from kolkata math, 1st april

  • Rasavihari Das
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010

      Latest Update.

      Kolkata Math.

      1st April, 2010.

      Most Revered Gurudev  was served moong dhuli daal and a local vegetable helen-chop, which was liked and appreciated by Him.

       Today suddenly Gurudev remembered the  foreign tours to USA. Looking into past issues of Sree Chaitanya-Vani Bangla Magazine, He showed me the articles on these foreign visits. He showed me the pictures of US tours in the magazine. He mentioned about all those who helped on these tours, like Sree Ramdasdas Prabhu and others.

      Then He started looking for Sree Nrihari das Prabhu of Big Island Hawaii. It took almost 3 hours to locate the issue of Chaitanya vani containing the report of 2002, July, Hawaii tour. I requested that we can do that for Him, but He continued. Then He noted the address of Nrihari Pr. and said that He is going to write a letter to him.

      Only after this He took His evening nap!

      Yesterday we got the medical reports from the Appolo Hospital.

      Dr S. K. Das was satisfied. He said, at this age these reports can be termed as O.K.

      He suggested us to continue the medicines with some changes. He recommended a balanced diet for diebetic. We can offer a variety of vegetables, fruits and cereals in small quantities. There are no restrictions on the movements or speaking. Only we have to be light in life-style. Regarding further preaching tours to diferent places, the Doctor was of the opinion that Gurudev can travel by air anywhere, with comforts ensured.

      Most Revered Gurudeva was encouraged by the doctor's opinion.

      He shared this with PUjyapad Padmanabh Maharaj and others.

      We are looking for organic foods here in Kolkata.

      Rest is so so.

      Vaishnavadasanudas,

      Rasaviharidas

      (Dr. Rajendra Mishra, PhD)

      Secretary,

      GOKUL.

      M-(91-94191-88402)

      There will be Harikatha webcast today around 7.30 p.m.

      Vaishnavadasanudas,

      Rasaviharidas

      Secretary,

      GOKUL