Eternal peace

  • hemantag
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009

      Complete unconditional surrender to Lotus Feet of Supreme Lord Sri Krishna can only bestow on us Eternal Peace. This world is not the place of peace. Nobody can get peace with material egos and material desires. If we want peace, we are to transcend this material realm. A completely surrendered soul has got no desire of his own. Whatever is done by the Will of Supreme Lord, Who is All-Good, is for the eternal benefit of all. We reap the fruits of our own actions. It is wrong to blame others for our own suffering. They may be instrumental, but they are not the cause.

      --- His Divine Grace Srila Bhakti Ballabh Tirtha Goswami Maharaj