Invoking the grace

  • hemantag
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 1:46 AM

      First of all I pay my innumerable prostrated obeisances to the Lotus Feet of Most Revered Srila Gurudeva (Divine Master) Nityalilapravishta Om 108 Sri Srimad Bhakti Dayita Madhav Goswami Maharaja Vishnupad, Founder President of the Sri Chaitanya Gaudiya Math Institution and pray for His causeless mercy to bestow on me strength to sing the glories of Supreme Lord Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, Supreme Lord Sri Krishna and Their Personal Associates to purify my mind. It is the sacred mandate of All-Merciful Sri Gurudeva (Divine Master) to recapitulate the divine sayings, which we have heard from the holy lips of Srila Gurudeva and Revered Vaishnavas. This repetition of Divine sayings with evidences from authentic scriptures is the best devotional practice for a chanter and listener. Any serious endeavour for eternal devotional benefit will be successful, if it is done by invoking grace of Divine Master, Revered Vaishnavas and Supreme Lord for the purpose of propitiating Them only and not for any other purpose. Any desire for mundane name and fame or for any other ulterior motive will frustrate our devotional spiritual life. We should remember the teachings of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu -'Trinadapi Sunichena, Tarorapi Sahisnuna, Amanina Manadena Kirtaniya Sada Hari."
      We should chant the Holy Name of Sri Krishna or Glories of Sri Krishna, His Name, Form, Attributes and Pastimes with the fourfold divine qualities¬óbecoming humbler than blade of grass, more forbearing than tree, having no desire for name and fame, but according due respect to all.

      --- His Divine Grace Srila Bhakti Ballabh Tirtha Goswami Maharaj