Krishna Prema - Our only objective

  • hemantag
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2009

      I had to postpone my foreign tour this year due to heart trouble. Supreme Lord Sri Krishna willing, there may be foreign tour programme next year, ofcourse, if I am allowed by the doctors to undertake such tour programme. You have expressed in your letter, desire for getting further initiation. I do not know whether you will be able to come to India to take such initiation and I do not know when I shall be able to do this service. As far as I have remembered, you had such programme in 2002 in Phoenix, but it could not be materialised. Everything depends upon the Will of Supreme Lord. I learnt from your letter that due to eternal good impressions of your previous deeds, you came in contact with our Most Revered Siksha Guru Parampujyapad Srimat Bhaktivedanta Swami Maharaj in 1976 and got the aptitude to worship Supreme Lord Sri Krishna. This human birth is only meant for worship of Supreme Lord and for nothing else. God has given the discriminating power to human beings to understand what is good and what is bad; what is eternal and what is non-eternal. This human birth is not meant for eating, sleeping, defending and mating like beasts and birds. After passing through 80 lacs of births, you have got this valuable human birth to get deliverance from the shackles of Maya and to get the highest objective - 'Krishna-prema'. It will be foolishness to spend a moment of this valuable human birth for non-eternal benefits of the world. All physical relations in this world are apparent and unreal. Whether conditioned soul understands or not, his eternal relation is with Supreme Lord Sri Krishna. As Supreme Lord Sri Krishna has appeared in this blessed Kaliyuga as Gauranga Mahaprabhu - 'Most Munificent Form of Godhead' and Baladeva Prabhu has appeared as
      Nityananda Prabhu- 'Furthermost Munificent Form of Godhead', a blessed votary should take absolute shelter to Their Lotus Feet and call Them by uttering Their Names from the core of his heart, all obstacles will be removed in no time. Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu gave His standing order to all conditioned souls in this world that they should do 'Sri Krishna Sankirtan', i.e., Hare Krishna Mahamantra without tenfold offences. If you do this, it will be your greatest service to Supreme Lord. You will get more benefit if you do Harinam before Tulasi. It is better if you can also utter four Narasimha Pranam Mantras, while going to bed and after rising from the bed.

      Hope this will find you all in good health and spirit.
      May All-Merciful Sri Guru Gauranga Nityananda Prabhu bless you all.

      Affectionately yours,
      Bhakti Ballabh Tirtha
    • Prahlad