Nobody can get the realised state all of a sudden

  • hemantag
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009

      Conditioned souls pass through cycles of births and deaths, so naturally they have got their previous non-eternal impressions of non-eternal material relations. After passing through 80 lacs of species, a conditioned soul luckily gets the precious human birth. God has given discriminating power in human birth to know what is good and what is bad, what is eternal and non-eternal, etc. So human beings are eligible to worship Supreme Lord Who is All-Existence, All-Knowledge and All-Bliss. But a novice, who starts bhajan is always in the trouble of tug of war between attraction to worldly things and attraction to spiritual culture. Nobody can get the realised state all of a sudden. It depends upon the intensity of sincerely practising devotion to Supreme Lord. As much we can increase our eternal devotional impressions in our heart, to that extent we can detach ourselves from our attraction to non-eternal relations and non-eternal impressions. Even Ambarish Maharaj, who was a great devotee, could conquer all worldly desires gradually.

      --- His Divine Grace Srila Bhakti Ballabh Tirtha Goswami Maharaj

    • Prahlad
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2012