Making a common center

  • hemantag
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2009

      Sree Sree Guru Gaurangau Jayatah!

      According to Lord Sree Chaitnaya Mahaprabhu, Divine Love is the best solution to all problems in the world. Love is more powerful than non-violence. Non-violence means to abstain from doing injury to others – this is negative. But love means to do good to others – this is positive. We are not inclined to love others when we do not see our relation with them. Divine love means love of the Divinity and love of all in relation with Divinity.

      When we do not see our eternal relation with the Supreme Divinity, Sree Krishna, and become averse to Him, His illusory energy envelopes us and we forget our real selves and real mutual love-relations. Being deluded by nescience, we are fighting amongst ourselves with false egos and false interests. Our interest lies in the service of the Supreme Lord Sree Krishna, Who is All-Existence, All-Knowledge and All-Bliss. This knowledge will solve all problems and bestow upon us, eternal bliss. When there are different centers of interest, fighting is inevitable. For instance, if we draw many circles on a paper, each with a different center, the circumferences will surely cross one another. But if we draw the circles – all sharing the same center, some may be bigger, some smaller, but there will be no crossing. That common center of interest is the Absolute Whole, Who is the All Unifying Spiritual Principle. As increase in number of the different centers of interest will increase group-clashing. Lessening of the different centers of separate interest will lessen the disagreements and ultimately, will culminate in surrender to the Absolute Whole, Which is the most elevated state of human thought.

      As long as we consider this physical body and limited objects of this world our requirements, we cannot but quarrel with each other for the acquisition of the limited objects. When one person gets, another person does not get. Fights, jealousy, malice amongst the `haves' and have-nots' will surely ensue. But if our attention is diverted towards the "Unlimited, Infinite, Purna", fights for limited objects will stop. If one gets `purna', others will not be deprived. Infinite – Infinte = Infinite.

      Lord Sree Caitanya Mahaprabhu prescribed chanting of the Holy Name as the best effective sadhana for getting Krishna prema. Under the banner of namsankirtan.

      --- His Divine Grace Srila Bhakti Ballabh Tirtha Goswami Maharaj